In order to create a new offer follow our step by step guide in the Magine Pro Console.
Step 1: Define Offer type
Depending on your commercial agreement you will be able to choose from different offer types.
Subscription: An offer that renews itself automatically (monthly or yearly). Can be combined with a free trial
Pass: Gives access to a package of content for a defined period e.g. 3-day pass. Shows on the offer page.
Default: Is added automatically to all user accounts free of charge.
Rental: Gives access to a package of content for a predefined period e.g. 48h. Shows only on the content page.
EST: The customer purchases access to a package of content for an unlimited time.
Third-party: Offers created in a third-party store e.g. Apple and Google or by an external partner
Then enter the title of the offer and click on next. This is the name that is visible to the customers on the offer page and in their account settings page
Step 2: Define Settings
- Offer description: Add unique selling points to explain what the customer will get when purchasing the offer
- Image: Add a poster that visually represents your offer
- Offer type: At the moment only the subscription type is applicable
- Region: Select the market the offer should be available for
Step 3: Define Metadata assets
Apply the offer to an existing pack or create a new pack.
Step 4: Define pricing
- Select the currency and the price for the offer
- Select the start date when the offer can be purchased
- Select the end date until the offer can be purchased
If you selected type rental
- Select the rental period
If you selected type subscription
- Select renewal period (currently monthly or yearly)
- Select how long the trial period should be
Please note that you can only select 1 currency per offer. If you want to have the same offer in different markets with different currencies then you need to create a new offer for that market. You can re-use the pack.
Please note that the customer can still use a subscription or EST after the end date of the offer if they purchased it when the offer was available.
Step 5: Summary
The summary tab shows the settings you have chosen. If you are satisfied you can create the offer by clicking on the create button.