If you want to make an exception from your default advertisement set up or only use advertisement on specific assets follow these steps:
- Go to the advertisement override section in the Magine Pro Console.
- Click on Create an override and follow the step by step guide
Step 1: Select asset
- Find the asset in the dropdown menu you want to add an override.
- Click on select
Step 2: Ads settings
- Define if the advertisement should be shown to all users or free users only.
- Then activate pre-, mid- or post-roll
- Enter the VAST-tag
Step 3: Preview and create
- Preview your advertisement set up and if all is correct click on create.